Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas update

Yeah, I know.. Christmas was yesterday. By the way, Merry Christmas! 

Just thought I'd share a few pictures of what I did yesterday. Although I can't share much about work, I can share this little story. 

When my shift was up I went to say bye to one of my residents and she started to cry.  I heard "I'm gonna miss you" in between sobs. I was not expecting that response! 

 I got some ice skates for Christmas! Ice skating is the only good thing about winter.  
I also got this Santa ornament from my aunt. 
It plays the song "I've Been Everywhere"
Too perfect. =]
Listen to it here. P.S. It mentions Nebraska! 
Finally packed! 

 It's getting so close I can almost taste it! Less than a day until departure! 

Stay tuned, I'll be posting like crazy to catch up on previous trips so I can start fresh with live updates in Morocco!


No comments:

Post a Comment