Saturday, March 29, 2014

Lost in translation part two

January 2014

"Jas enjoy the frequent flyer miles going on a long trip" -GRANDPA DALE

In the time between returning from backpacking and my return to the States, nothing out of the ordinary happened. I do have a few pictures to share in a short and sweet post!

Zina by Babylone
This song is a favorite of my cousins and I. 
We listened to it so much that I learned all of the words to it!

Pizza from scratch
Abdelhamid and I
My henna
Imane, Aunt Karima, me and Fatima Ezzahra
Ismail, me and Fatima Ezzahra

Coast of Morocco
From CMN I flew to CDG and spent the night on a bench in the airport. That was an experience. Haha
The next day I flew to MSP and then back to the cold, LNK.  

I brought back henna supplies to the States and did some freelancing. Pictures from my 'portfolio' are below.
 











Short and sweet like I promised! However, the wait until I can return will not!

My stats as of January 2014:


  • 4% of the world visited
  • Estimated mileage: 74325
  • been to:
    • 5 continents
    • 11 countries
    • 11 states

No comments:

Post a Comment